Hurricane 500 Vacuum Rental (Diesel)
Trailer Mounted Vacuum with 6 Cylinder John Deere Turbo-Charged Diesel Engine
MES has a huge inventory of Hurricane 500 Vacuum rental units available coast-to-coast, from California to Connecticut and down to the Gulf Coast.
This trailer mounted industrial vacuum features a 6 cylinder John Deere turbo-charged diesel engine with 170 HP and 2400 RPM.
The Hurricane 500 vacuum trailer provides wet or dry operation.
Free shipping & price breaks may be available depending on rental duration and location.
Hurricane 500 Vacuum Specifications
- Weight: 9,500 Lbs.
- Trailer Mounted Chassis: Tandem 7000# Axles, 4” x 6” Rectangular Tube Frame with Four 8 Lug P235R-16 Ten Ply, Radials, & DOT Lighting with Electric Brakes
- Power Source: John Deere Turbo-Charged Diesel Engine, 6 Cylinder, 170 HP at 2400 RPM
- P.T.O. (Clutch): Twin Disc 11.5”
- Vacuum Air Flow (Blower): Positive Displacement, 2350 CFM Capable of 27” Hug, 5 Belt Driven with Guard. (Roots 616 DVJ or Equal)
- 3 Stage Filtration System
- Stage 1: Cyclonic Separation
- Stage 2: Baghouse / 37 Teflon Coated, Quick Change Filter Bags with Continuous Reverse Pulse Air Cleaning
- Stage 3: High Efficiency Blower Safety Filter
- Hydraulics: 3.5 GPM, 2200 PSI, Direct Driven
- Enclosure: Lockable Steel Shroud over Engine (Fiberglass Shroud Available)
- Instrument Panel: Fully Enclosed, 12 Volt Key Start, Murphy Safety System (Low Oil Pressure / High Water Temperature Auto Shutdown)
- Gauges: Oil Pressure, Water Temperature, Ammeter, Tachometer with Hour Meter, Filter Cleaning ON/OFF Switch, Material Vacuum & Dump Time Controls
- Air Compressor: Direct Drive Midland Twin Cylinder – Water Cooled & Oil Pressure ed. Midland Air Dryer with Electronic Heater. AMSE Certified Air Tank Mounted on Vibration Isolators.
- Wet or Dry Operation
- 100 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Automatic Cone Vibrator
- Adjustable Pintle Hook
- Emergency Stop Button
- 10” Inspection Door (Hopper)
- Tool Box
- One Color Paint
- Cold Weather Package
- Asbestos / Hazardous Waste Package
- High Reach Package for Discharge up to 11’
- HEPA Filtration
- Skid Mount
- Auxiliary 50 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Hydraulic Lift Leg to Level Trailer
- 120 PSI Auxiliary Air Hose
- Hydraulic Surge Brake
- 4 Point Certified Lifting Cage
- 150 HP Electric Motor
- Auger in Cone
- 16” Manhole on Baghouse
- Parking Brake
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Safety Features
- Electric Brakes
- Low Oil or High Temp engine Shutdown
- Optional HEPA Filtration
- OSHA Approved Belt Guard
- Remote Emergency Stop Button
- Safety Struts for Baghouse
- Wheel Chocks
- Emergency Breakaway Chain
MES has one of the largest industrial equipment rental fleets in the U.S.
Rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
All industrial equipment for rent is systematically inspected and maintenance prior to re-entering our inventory to ensure reliable quality in operation and efficiency.