1,600 CFM Air Dryer for Sale or Rent
Rent or Buy Now!
Industrial Air Dryer with 1,600 CFM Rating
1,600 CFM Air Dryer Specifications
- Length: 72”
- Width: 44”
- Height: 93″
- Inlet Sizes: (qty 1) Male Spud-Dixon 3″; (qty 1) Twist Claw Hose Coupling 1″
- Outlet Sizes: (qty 1) Male Spud-Dixon 3″; (qty 2) Twist Claw Hose Coupling 2″
1,600 CFM Industrial Air Dryer Features
- 2 Sight Glasses provided (2 levels) to enable user quick assessment of desiccant life
- Easy access 1/2″ brass ball valves for quick vessel drainage
- Integrated forklift tubes and lifting eyes for easy maneuverability on job sites
- Section VIII Division 1 ASME Code Desiccant Tank made from 1/4″ SA516(70) with a MAWP of 175 PSI @ 300 deg F. Internal corrosion barrier provided for long service life
- Perforrated desiccant support tray of 1/4″ thickness along with corrosion barrier provided for long service life
- Rugged ooling core with 3″ couplings, 5 HP air motor and air-driven 32″ fan
- Pressure safety relief valve
MES has one of the largest industrial equipment fleets in the country. We have a wide variety of climate control, temporary power and surface preparation equipment available.
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the Gulf Coast, California, Las Vegas & Phoenix. MES is able to successfully meet nation-wide demand for all preservation and industrial markets.
All industrial equipment rental units receive thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet for ensured quality, efficiency & reliability.
Industrial air dryers for rent are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long-term projects. If you require a long-term rental, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may be available depending on how long the unit is rented & site location.