28 Ton Blast Pot for Rent
28 Ton Blast Pot – Handles Your Biggest Blasting Project Needs
28 Ton Blast Pot Features
- 560 cu. ft. single chamber vessel – constructed per ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1
- 150 psig working pressure
- 96″ diameter, 209 3/4″ o.a.h., 8 outlet capability
- 4 stationary legs
- 12″ x 16″ access manway
- 1 access ladder
- 10″ closure with Halok at top head
- 4 full load lift eyes (100 lbs/ft3 abrasive)
- 2 lift eyes for horizontal lifting (empty)
- Manual blowdown with CEN nozzle
- (1) 6″ air inlet manifold with 4″ inlet and eight 1-1/2″ outlets
- (8) 1-1/2″ choke ball valve
- (8) 1-1/4″ union ball valve above metering valve
- (8) 1-1/2″ Thompson Valve II (tungsten carbide sleeve)
- 8 electric blast controls (12vdc)
- 8 electric deadman with 110′ cord
- (1) 8-outlet blast control box (120v/12v power transformer)
- Blasted, primed and painted standard white
- Excludes blast hose or accessories
Your Nationwide Industrial Equipment Supplier
MES has one of the largest fleets of blasting equipment rental units in the U.S.!
Inventory is available coast-to-coast, including the East Coast, West Coast, Gulf Coast & the Midwest!
All equipment rentals undergo thorough inspection and systematic maintenance prior to re-entering our fleet, ensuring consistent quality, efficiency and reliability.
Rental units are available in daily, weekly or monthly increments.
Price breaks may be available for long term rentals. If you have long-term rental needs, please let us know prior to renting the unit, so price breaks can be determined.
Free shipping may also be available depending on how long the unit is being rented and the site location.